- PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the established in the in force legislation, Official Website Spanish Formula 4 Championship (from now on, also Website) commits to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security adapted to the risk of the collected data.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD).
- The Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- The Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE)
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected on the Official Website of the Spanish Formula 4 Championship is: Agrupación Deportiva F4 Spain, with NIF: G-88632005 and registered at Register of Sports Entities of the Community of Madrid with the following registration data: 20017049389, whose representative is: Álvaro Martínez de Tejada (from now on, the person responsible for the processing). His contact details are as follows:
Address: Calle Diego de Alcalá 3, 28806 Alcalá de Henares
Contact phone number: 915309212
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration of Personal Data
In fulfillment of the established in the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we informed to him that the personal data obtained by Web Official Championship of Spain of Formula 4, by means of the forms extended in their pages will be built-in and will be treated in our file with the purpose of being able to facilitate, to make agile and to fulfill the commitments established between Web Official Championship of Spain of Formula 4 and the User or the maintenance of the relation that settles down in the forms that this one fills up, or to take care of a request or consultation of the same one. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD is applicable, a register of processing activities is kept which specifies, according to its purposes, the processing activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles contained in Article 5 of the RGPD and in Article 4 and following of the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 of Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User’s consent will be required at all times, after being informed in a completely transparent manner of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the data controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The data categories that are treated in the Official Website of the Spanish Formula 4 Championship are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. The Official Website of the Spanish Formula 4 Championship undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw the consent as to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions when the User must or may provide his/her data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, the User will be informed if the completion of any of these forms is compulsory due to the fact that they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined
Personal data are collected and managed by the Official Website of the Spanish Formula 4 Championship in order to facilitate, speed up and fulfil the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or to attend to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for the commercial purpose of personalisation, operations and statistics, and activities inherent in the corporate purpose of the Official Spanish Formula 4 Championship Website, as well as for the extraction and storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time when the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be destined; that is to say, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods for personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 24 months, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period during which the personal data will be kept or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
In case the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation, the User shall be informed at the time the personal data are collected about the third country or international organisation to which the data are intended to be transferred and about the existence or absence of a decision of adequacy by the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of Articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age will be able to give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a legal way by the Official Website of the Spanish Formula 4 Championship. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the processing, and this will only be considered legal to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
The Official Website of the Spanish Formula 4 Championship undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in order to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid the accidental or illicit destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
The Website has a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or unencrypted.
However, due to the fact that the Official Website of the Spanish Formula 4 Championship cannot guarantee the inexpugnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who access personal data in a fraudulent way, the Data Controller undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. In accordance with article 4 of the RGPD, a personal data security breach is understood to be any breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication of or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the data controller, who undertakes to inform of and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by his employees, associates, and any person to whom he makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has on the Official Web Site of the Spanish Formula 4 Championship and will be able, therefore, to exercise against the Person in charge of the treatment the following rights recognized in the RGPD and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not the Official Website of the Spanish Formula 4 Championship is processing his or her personal data and, if so, to obtain information about his or her specific personal data and about the processing that the Official Website of the Spanish Formula 4 Championship has carried out or will carry out, as well as, among other things, information available about the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications carried out or planned.
- Right of rectification: This is the right of the User to have his personal data modified if they are found to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of suppression (“the right to forget”): It is the right of the User, provided that the legislation in force does not establish the contrary, to obtain the deletion of his personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the processing and this has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data has been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a person under 14 years of age. In addition to the deletion of the data, the data controller shall, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform the data controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for the deletion of any link to those personal data.
- Right to limit processing: This is the right of the User to limit the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain limitation of the processing when he or she contests the accuracy of his or her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make a claim; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to the portability of data: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and to transmit them to another Data Controller. Wherever technically possible, the data controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right to object: It is the right of the User to not have his/her personal data processed or to have them cease to be processed by the Official Spanish Formula 4 Championship website.
- Right not to be the object of a decision based solely on the automated processing, including the creation of profiles: Is the right of the User not to be the object of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of his or her personal data, including the creation of profiles, unless the legislation in force establishes otherwise.
Therefore, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-www.f4spain.org”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the user and copy of the ID card. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means of proof of identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request made.
This request and any other attached documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail:
Postal address: Calle Diego de Alcalá 3, 28806 Alcalá de Henares
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites other than the Official Website of the Spanish Formula 4 Championship, and which are therefore not operated by the Official Website of the Spanish Formula 4 Championship. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, and in each case will be responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the control authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way his or her personal data is being processed, he or she shall be entitled to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which he or she has his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).